History of the Trubetskoy Bastion Prison. 1872 – 1921 «Тюрьма Трубецкого бастиона» (на английском языке)
Доставим по Москве: 12.05
History of the Trubetskoy Bastion Prison. 1872 – 1921 Буклет «Тюрьма Трубецкого бастиона» (на англий
It was not until 1924 that the Trubetskoy Bastion Prison was closed down and converted into a museum - a branch of the Museum of the Revolution. Guided tours were frequently given by former inmates. In 1954 the Trubetskoy Bastion Prison, along with the other buildings in Peter and Paul Fortress, was turned over to the State Museum of the History of Leningrad, and in 1964 it was opened to the public. In 2008, the centenary of the State Museum of the History of Leningrad, the refurbished Trubetskoy Bastion unveiled a new display describing the history and inmates of Russias principal political prison from the 18th century to the first quarter of the 20th century.